5 Reasons for Adding a Shacket to Your Wardrobe this Fall
This season the shacket trend is popular & they seem to be everywhere. What is a shacket? For those of you who haven’t heard of this piece, it’s an oversize shirt that has jacket like qualities in terms of warmth – so put the two together & you get ‘shacket.’ So, read on to see why we think they should be added to your wardrobe this season.
- The best thing about them is that they’re easy to style
- They’re the perfect cover up for transitioning into fall & also winter & spring.
- They’re thicker than a shirt & thinner than a jacket.
- They suit everyone, you don’t have to be a particular body type to wear one.
- They look great with practically any choice of bottoms, whether it’s jeans, leggings or dress pants.
This cute piece can be dressed up or down, whatever the occasion, as they come in all different styles & fabrics. For fall, when it’s not cold enough for a coat, but, it’s chilly & you need a cover up just layer with a shacket. Will you be wearing one this season?