LWD (Little White Dress)
A white dress is a basic, fundamental wardrobe staple, and there are so many ways to make them look chic, whether it cost little, or, expensive. As long as you have a white dress in your wardrobe ‘having nothing to wear’ will no longer be part of your vocabulary. It is also a blank canvas and a great excuse to accessorize with a pop of color, statement jewelry or whatever takes your fancy to elevate the outfit. So, let’s get into 7 different ways to style this classic must have piece for the summer months.
- For spring styling when the days are warm but the night cools off a little, add a denim jacket for a cool casual look.
2. If you’re looking to add edge to your outfit, a black leather jacket and white sneakers are perfect for running errands or going on a casual date.
3. Pair your white dress with chunky black sandals and black accessories to add a dressy boost to your outfit. You know what they say – black and white is always right
4. Layer a white shift dress over a collared shirt for a classic look.
5. White dress, white sandals and neutral accessories.
6. Add a pop of color like a statement handbag and accessories to draw attention to your white outfit – the bolder the better.
7. Add an oversized neutral linen blazer to a white mini dress for a clean and effortless look.